Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trees and Zombies

Thanksgiving is over. It's time to put up the tree.

I've never really been into decorating for Christmas until I had Ivy. And now that she's almost 2yrs old (in Jan!) celebrating the holidays is totally fun. So, I've rearranged my livingroom to make room for our Christmas tree. Fake tree. I'm not a "real" Christmas tree kind of girl, I never have been. And, I totally agree with the Jim Gaffigan skit when he refers to chopping down a tree and putting it in your house "sounds like the behavior of a drunk man". Hilarious skit. Click the link below and you'll find out what I'm talking about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjJCIbC9sxA

I've been "crafting" a lot. It's so theraputic to make things. It's my "me time". Watch out friends and family....you're getting homemade presents! I've posted some more things on my Etsy site, so you should go check it out. Just click HERE!

I've been totally craving watching "28 Days Later" and so we are going to watch in a few minutes. It's been so long since I've seen it, and now that my bro is in town I have someone to watch it with at 1:00am. The ONLY time I really can ever enjoy a good zombie movie. Tj's too tired to stay up that late. So, I'm chugging this coffee and I'm off to watch some zombies.

No comments: