Friday, November 21, 2008

It's here...

So, I have opened my Etsy shop. It's totally new and not even close to everything is up. I just wanted to get it started and get some stuff up. I'm unsure on how I want to price things. I don't want people to think I'm charging too much for crap they could make themselves! But at the same time, I don't want to charge too little because then it's really just not worth it, ya know. Any way it's up. All I have up are some gift tags. I have much more that I am working on....I just want to stress that. If you think it's crap or don't like it....I don't care! I'm just trying to do stuff. Here's an example of my favorite gift tags that I'll be making more similar ones of soon.




I guess the basis of most of my items would be comics. I've collected numerous older comic books over the past years and thought it'd be cool to incorporate that. I'm also making key holders and wall decor and maybe some greeting cards. I'm just making stuff that I personally would probably buy or be interested it. I'm not sure how far I will be taking these things, but this is only the beginning so we'll see.




No comments: