Saturday, May 30, 2009

All About Family

Rochelle's Baby Shower was a success! She picked the colors and paper she wanted, and I made the decorations.




Family was in town for my cousin Rochelle's baby shower. My Aunt Gloria and Mom took these pictures of the baby cousins while us older cousins went to get stuff for dinner. Faith and Joshie, my cousin Rachel's kids, on the left.




Memorial Day grill out at TJ's sister's house. Ivy and her cousin Ben had fun playing with all of Ben's awesome toys. This is my favrite picture of Elouise! She's like an angry, glass eyed doll!



Ivy Jane! almost 2 1/2 yrs old. She's so silly and goofy. We have so much fun together. She's a total girl! Even the smallest piece of fuzz is a BUG! She loves playing the 'garden' with me, and is such a little mommy to Elouise. Except for the random, "No Elouise, that's mine!". She loves having me paint and clip her finger and toe nails, and she will wear as many pony tails on her wrists as she can possibly fit!


Elouise Mae! 8 1/2 months old. She's crawling everywhere, eating anything, and laughing while doing it! So cute and so bald! Watch out for her angry baby face and high pitched squeal!


1 comment:

Following The Fosters said...

ivy looks so old in those pics of just her...she looks like shes 5! ahh! scary!