Friday, March 27, 2009

Holy Crap

I can't wait for the new Yo Gabba Gabba episode with Jack Black. Here's a LINK for a sneak peek! Ivy's official favorite is Foofa. She's girly like that. I scored a new Plex hoodie for like $4. Walking through the clearance clothes at Walmart, on my way to the diapers. Found some cute Foofa PJ's, too. Gotta love clearance.

Speaking of cheap crap. This weekend is Spring Clean Up for our neighborhood. Everyone starts putting their crap and trash at the curb today, and the garbage guys pick it up on Monday. People come from all over town with their pickups to check things out. I don't have a pickup, but that's not stopping me! I just thought while I was out tonight, I'd drive up a couple different streets. I found one of those cars for kids. You know, the orange and yellow ones that practically every little kid in America has? Well, now my kid has one. I need to wash the mud off of it, and it doesn't have a horn. But it was FREE! Yessss.

No comments: