Sunday, February 15, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

My favorite lamp. Purchased at the Eclectic Gourd in Valley Junction. Given to me a couple Christmas' ago. At the current moment, it resides in my kitchen.

My favorite new thing that I made. A beer bottlecap turned into a magnet. I have more in my Etsy shop. Click HERE to check it out!
And, in TJ's band, The Horseshoe Spatulas, his nickname is Tommy "Jailbird" Janklefingers. So, because he's my baby daddy, I purchased this necklace for myself. I just got it a couple days ago and I love it! It's from Tizzalicious. I love almost everything in that shop. You have to check it out. Click HERE.
That's all for now. I'll have a new list soon, I'm sure! Oh yeah, here's another one of my favorite things. TJ dressed up as a cowboy when he was a kid! Cute.

No comments: